Empower your mentors and coaches to adopt a proven sports philosophy that nurtures childhood development and improves each child’s youth sports experience.
Steve Locker is the founder of Locker Soccer Academy (2004) and Second Nature Sports (2013, now Locker Soccer Training). He has over 16 years of collegiate head coaching experience, including 7 years at Harvard University. He has spent the past 13 years working intensely with young children, and has personally worked with over 15,000 children in that time. Steve played collegiate soccer for Penn State and internationally for Hannover 96 in Germany. Steve holds the distinction of being the first American to earn a professional coaching diploma from Germany. His recent book, “Playing For The Long Run” compliments his efforts in fulfilling his passion to educate parents & parent-coaches in youth sports.
Steve and his trained team of coaches can help you and your organization successfully adopt and implement Locker Soccer Training plans and techniques.
Who can we help:
- Elementary, middle school and high school programs
- Recreational Leagues, club and collegiate programs
- Parent organizations
- Coaches at any level
What we can help with:
- League consultations and curriculum development
- Coaching introduction and guidance with Locker Soccer Training plans
- Parent education programs
- Workshops/seminars for parents, coaches, and team leaders
- College recruiting consults for athletes, parents, and coaches
Contact us to set-up a free initial 30-min consultation today – [email protected]